The requirements for joining the Black Belt Club are:
- Any age student can join
- Be at least Gold Belt Rank
- Have a goal to become a Black Belt
- Desire to work on leadership skills
- Act appropriate as a member of a leadership team by being a good example both in and out of the dojang.
- Write an age appropriate short essay on why they would like to become a Black Belt and be a leader.
- Obtain a character recommendation letter from a non-related adult (if younger than 18)
The benefits for joining the Black Belt Club are:
- Attending special leadership training classes at ACKD dojang
- Allowing leadership skills learned at ACKD to transfer to other areas of life
- Wearing a red and black uniform
- Helping out in class and at monthly tests if requested